We've got you covered. On the ground in New England. Country and worldwide by insured shipment.
For customers in New England our van fleet* is scheduled to pick up calibration equipment on location. We also offer onsite services, per appointment.
*All of our vans are driven by equipment handling specialists, and we provide insurance to cover your equipment from pickup to return.
For customers outside of New England, including international* orders, we regularly coordinate calibration services through major shipment carriers.
*International shipments require customers have their own Customs Broker for shipment processing, paperwork and handling.
Pickup & Delivery Schedule
- Eastern Massachusetts: Mon-Fri
- So. New Hampshire: Mon-Fri
- Rhode Island: Tue, Thu
- Western Massachusetts: Wed
- Connecticut: Wed
- Maine: Thu
- Cape Cod: Mon
A few important things to note:
- At pickup, you must provide documentation (packing list or purchase order) listing the equipment to be serviced. Please also note the required work, either calibration or repair.
- When returning your equipment, we include a detailed packing slip that you can check to make sure all appropriate items are back in your possession.
- Should your equipment need to be calibrated or repaired at another facility, we can send it there via major shipping companies. In order to protect your valuable investment, we pack all equipment with care using an Instapak foam packaging system.
- Essco's pickup and delivery services cover: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont